Menifee Elementary School
- Menifee Elementary School's student population of 466 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||466 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Menifee Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#979 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Menifee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frenchburg Menifee County High School Grades: 8-12 | 320 students
119 Indian Creek Road
Frenchburg, KY 40322
(606) 768-8102 0.0 8-12 320
- Denniston Botts Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 203 students
U.s. 460 Box 39
Denniston, KY 40316
(606) 768-8052 6.4 PK-5 203
- Hope Hope Hill Children's Home Grades: 5-12 | 17 students
700 Hope Rd
Hope, KY 40334
(859) 498-5230 9.3 5-12 17
- Ezel Ezel Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 127 students
31 Walnut Street, Rt 460
Ezel, KY 41425
(606) 725-8202 11.5 K-5 127
- Stanton Bowen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 255 students
5099 Campton Rd
Stanton, KY 40380
(606) 663-3313 11.8 PK-5 255
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?