Millboro Elementary School
Millboro Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Millboro Elementary School's student population of 142 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 40% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millboro Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#270 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||85-89%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bath County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hot Springs Bath County High School Grades: 8-12 | 208 students
464 Charger Lane
Hot Springs, VA 24445
(540) 839-2431 11.0 8-12 208
- Hot Springs Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 205 students
98 Panther Drive
Hot Springs, VA 24445
(540) 839-5395 13.4 PK-7 205
- Clifton Forge Sharon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 200 students
100 Sharon School Circle
Clifton Forge, VA 24422
(540) 863-1712 13.6 PK-5 200
- Craigsville Craigsville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 150 students
100 East First St
Craigsville, VA 24430
(540) 997-9184 14.2 PK-5 150
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.