Millbrook Elementary School
- Millbrook Elementary School's student population of 651 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||651 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Millbrook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 33:1 has increased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1509 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evergreen Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Holly Oak Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 582 students
2995 Rossmore Way
San Jose, CA 95148
(408)270-4975 0.5 K-6 582
- San Jose Evergreen Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 2868 students
3300 Quimby Rd.
San Jose, CA 95133
(408)347-7000 0.6 9-12 2868
- San Jose Norwood Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 644 students
3241 Remington Way
San Jose, CA 95148
(408)270-6727 0.6 K-6 644
- San Jose Evergreen Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 778 students
3010 Fowler Rd.
San Jose, CA 95135
(408)270-4966 0.8 K-6 778
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.