Rochester Stem Academy School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Rochester Stem Academy School District serving 106 students in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Rochester Stem Academy School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Rochester Rochester Stem Academy 415 16th St Sw
Rochester, MN 55902
Grades: 9-12 | 106 students
|School District Name||Rochester Stem Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||106 students|
|# of Teachers||7 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||38 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||68 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||106 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||22|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rochester Stem Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 60-79% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,831 is higher than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $19,373 is higher than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,831||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$19,373||$11,598|
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.