64730 Missouri Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 64730, Missouri, serving 475 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 64730 have a diversity score of 0.12, which is lower than the Missouri average of 0.23.
- Minority enrollment is 6% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 14:1.
64730, MO Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Butler Butler High School420 S Fulton St
Butler, MO 64730
Grades: 7-12 | 475 students
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.