65774 Missouri Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 65774, Missouri, serving 145 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 65774 have a diversity score of 0.07, which is lower than the Missouri average of 0.23.
- Minority enrollment is 9% (majority Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
65774, MO Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Weaubleau Weaubleau High School509 N Center
Weaubleau, MO 65774
Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.