59434 Montana Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in 59434, Montana, serving 60 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 59434 have a diversity score of 0.14, which is lower than the Montana average of 0.20.
- Minority enrollment is 85% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
59434, MT Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- East Glacier Park East Glacier Park School125 Washington St
East Glacier Park, MT 59434
Grades: PK-8 | 60 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.