- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 329 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NY
- Math Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NY Dept. of Education
Mott Hall Iii ranks among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mott Hall Iii's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Mott Hall Iii?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mott Hall Iii?
What grades does Mott Hall Iii offer ?
What school district is Mott Hall Iii part of?
Review Mott Hall Iii. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities