- The student population of 392 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.46 is more than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Carroll County School District's student population of 14,723 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 66% has increased from 60% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,904 is higher than the state average of $9,769. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,036 is higher than the state average of $9,774. The district spending/student has grown by 7% over four years.
|School District Name||Carroll County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||14,723||3,306|
|District Total Revenue||$142 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$159 MM||$32 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,904||$9,769|
|District Spending / Student||$11,036||$9,774|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mount ZionMt. Zion Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 277 students
132 Eagle Drive
Mount Zion, GA 30150
CarrolltonMount Zion Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 695 students
260 Eureka Church Rd
Carrollton, GA 30117
BowdonBowdon Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 322 students
129 N Jonesville Rd
Bowdon, GA 30108
BremenBremen High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 581 students
504 Laurel St
Bremen, GA 30110
BremenBremen 4th & 5th Grade AcademyGrades: 4-5 | 331 students
504 Laurel St.
Bremen, GA 30110