Chenango Forks Central School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in Chenango Forks Central School District, serving 500 students.
- Public high school in Chenango Forks Central School District have an average math proficiency score of 95% (versus the New York public high school average of 79%), and reading proficiency score of 95% (versus the 80% statewide average). This district's average high school ranking is in the top 20% of public high schools in New York.
- public high school in Chenango Forks Central School District have a Graduation Rate of 95%, which is more than the New York average of 84%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Chenango Forks High School, with ≥95% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in New York or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New York public high school average of 55% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is equal to the New York public high school average of 13:1.
|School District Name||Chenango Forks Central School District|
|School District Website||http://www.cforks.org|
|School District Phone Number||(607)648-7543|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,458 Schools|
|# of Students||500 Students||978,267 Students|
|# of Teachers||39 Teachers||74,531 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||13:1|
- Chenango Forks Central School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 741 school districts in New York (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 Students||6,746 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 Students||83,105 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 Students||243,803 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5 Students||185,032 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||458 Students||439,640 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,488 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||16 Students||17,453 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||1,505|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||6,263|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||6,474|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||6,512|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||6,657|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||6,664|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||7,788|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||21,405|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||33,649|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||37,306|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||130||218,199|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||108||211,573|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||127||194,547|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||135||193,423|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||26,302|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,469 in this school district is less than the state average of $32,776. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $19,118 is less than the state average of $34,144. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|Total Revenue||$31 MM||$29 MM|
|Spending||$30 MM||$30 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,469||$32,776|
|Spending / Student||$19,118||$34,144|
Chenango Forks Central School District Public High Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Chenango Forks High School 1 Gordon Dr
Binghamton, NY 13901
Grades: 9-12 | 500 students
Although Chicago public schools opened for the start of the 2012 - 2013 school year, a possible teacher's strike may grind the entire district to a halt just a week later. Stay abreast of the negotiations and the backup plans the district has made to keep schools open, even without teachers on campus.
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.