Nodaway Valley Elementary School
- Nodaway Valley Elementary School's student population of 263 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nodaway Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#858 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nodaway Valley Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Nodaway Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 195 students
410 Nw 2nd
Greenfield, IA 50849
(641)743-6141 0.1 9-12 195
- Fontanelle Nodaway Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 212 students
112 1st St
Fontanelle, IA 50846
(641)745-2291 5.6 5-8 212
- Orient Orient Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 94 students
201 S. School Street
Orient, IA 50858
(641)337-5061 7.7 PK-6 94
- Stuart Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 250 students
320 N.e. 3rd St
Stuart, IA 50250
(515)523-1018 15.7 PK-5 250
- Adair Adair-casey Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
3384 Indigo Ave.
Adair, IA 50002
(641)746-2242 16.1 PK-6 153
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.