Top Red Oak Public Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public school in Red Oak, North Carolina, serving 253 students.
- Red Oak, NC public schools have a diversity score of 0.58, which is higher than the North Carolina average of 0.46.
- The most diverse school in Red Oak is Red Oak Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 45% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
Top Red Oak, NC Public Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Red Oak Red Oak Elementary School5603 Red Oak Road
Red Oak, NC 27868
Grades: K-2 | 253 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.