Oakridge Elementary School
- Oakridge Elementary School's student population of 798 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||798 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,791 schools in Virginia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#628 out of 1791 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Charles Barrett Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 503 students
1115 Martha Custis Dr
Alexandria, VA 22302
(703) 824-6960 0.7 PK-5 503
- Arlington Hoffman-boston Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 526 students
1415 S Queen St
Arlington, VA 22204
(703) 228-5845 0.7 PK-5 526
- Arlington Drew Model Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 695 students
3500 South 23rd Street
Arlington, VA 22206
(703) 228-5825 0.9 PK-5 695
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.