Charles Barrett Elementary School
- Charles Barrett Elementary School's student population of 499 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||499 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charles Barrett Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#418 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ALEXANDRIA CITY PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Drew Model Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 679 students
3500 South 23rd Street
Arlington, VA 22206
(703)228-5825 0.7 PK-5 679
- Arlington Oakridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 803 students
1414 24th St S
Arlington, VA 22202
(703)228-5840 0.7 PK-5 803
- Arlington Abingdon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 627 students
3035 S Abingdon St
Arlington, VA 22206
(703)228-6650 1.1 PK-5 627
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.