Mahoning Unlimited Classroom School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Mahoning Unlimited Classroom School District, serving 143 students.
- Public school in Mahoning Unlimited Classroom School District have an average math proficiency score of 15% (versus the Ohio public school average of 63%), and reading proficiency score of 25% (versus the 62% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Ohio public school average of 30% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Ohio public school average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Mahoning Unlimited Classroom School District|
|School District Website||http://mahoningunlimited.org|
|School District Phone Number||(330)533-8755|
|School District Grades Offered||05 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|# of Schools||1 School||3,600 Schools|
|# of Students||143 Students||1,702,321 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||94,957 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||18:1|
- Mahoning Unlimited Classroom School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 904 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 30-34% has increased from 11-19% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||2,101 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||40,791 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||11 Students||97,208 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 Students||282,313 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||111 Students||1,190,519 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,400 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9 Students||87,863 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||37,404|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||122,925|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||123,083|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||123,814|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||131,176|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1||128,085|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1||130,789|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||5||129,812|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||5||128,307|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||15||130,455|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||30||141,022|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||24||133,403|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||32||120,595|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||30||121,451|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,792 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,577. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,592 is less than the state average of $11,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,792||$12,577|
|Spending / Student||$11,592||$11,659|
Mahoning Unlimited Classroom School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Mahoning Unlimited Classroom 7401 Market St Rm 519
Youngstown, OH 44512
Grades: 4-12 | 143 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.