- School Type: Alternative school / Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 690 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 92%
- Graduation Rate: 30% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is One.charter's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of One.charter?
How many students attend One.charter?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of One.charter?
What grades does One.charter offer ?
What school district is One.charter part of?
Review One.charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities