Park View High School
- Park View High School's student population of 799 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 64 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||799 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Park View High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#460 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MECKLENBURG CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Hill Park View Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 625 students
365 Dockery Road
South Hill, VA 23970
(434)447-3761 1.4 6-8 625
- South Hill South Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 773 students
1290 Plank Road
South Hill, VA 23970
(434)447-8134 1.8 PK-5 773
- La Crosse Lacrosse Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 360 students
1000 School Circle
La Crosse, VA 23950
(434)757-7374 5.8 PK-5 360
- Skipwith Alternative Education Center
175 Mayfield Drive
Skipwith, VA 23968
(434)738-6111 13.1 n/a n/a
- Norlina Northside K-8 Grades: PK-8 | 421 students
164 Elementary Ave
Norlina, NC 27563
(252)456-2656 17.1 PK-8 421
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.