Plato High School
- Plato High School's student population of 298 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Plato High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1414 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plato R-V School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plato Plato Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 241 students
10645 Plato Dr
Plato, MO 65552
(417) 458-4700 0.0 PK-5 241
- Mountain Grove Manes Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 54 students
8939 Hwy 95
Mountain Grove, MO 65711
(417) 668-5313 8.3 PK-8 54
- Success Success Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
10341 Hwy 17
Success, MO 65570
(417) 967-2597 11.3 PK-8 94
- Falcon Gasconade Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
32959 Hwy 32
Falcon, MO 65470
(417) 532-4821 14.9 PK-8 65
- Fort Leonard Wood Thayer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 282 students
4273 Thayer St
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473
(573) 842-2200 18.1 K-5 282
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?