Rappahannock County Elementary School
- Rappahannock County Elementary School's student population of 511 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rappahannock County Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1012 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RAPPAHANNOCK CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Washington Rappahannock County High School Grades: 8-12 | 355 students
34 Schoolhouse Road
Washington, VA 22747
(540)227-0745 0.6 8-12 355
- Rileyville Springfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 245 students
158 Big Spring Lane
Rileyville, VA 22650
(540)743-3750 13.5 PK-5 245
- Culpeper Emerald Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 741 students
11245 Rixeyville Rd
Culpeper, VA 22701
(540)937-7361 14.4 PK-5 741
- Front Royal Skyline High School Grades: 8-12 | 1084 students
151 Skyline Vista Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
(540)631-0366 14.4 8-12 1084
- Front Royal Ressie Jeffries Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 568 students
320 East Criser Road
Front Royal, VA 22630
(540)636-6824 15.1 PK-5 568
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.