- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 1,497 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 77%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Reyburn Intermediate ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Reyburn Intermediate's ranking?
Reyburn Intermediate ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 70% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Reyburn Intermediate?
1,497 students attend Reyburn Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
42% of Reyburn Intermediate students are Hispanic, 29% of students are Asian, 23% of students are White, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Reyburn Intermediate?
Reyburn Intermediate has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Reyburn Intermediate offer ?
Reyburn Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Reyburn Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities