Robert H Goddard High School For Community Arts 7 & Technology
- Robert H Goddard High School For Community Arts 7 & Technology's student population of 612 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robert H Goddard High School For Community Arts 7 & Technology's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#483 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York City Geographic #27 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Robert H Goddard High School For Community Arts 7 & Technology is John Adams High School (0.7 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Junior High School 202 Robert H Goddard (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Junior High School 202 Robert H Goddard (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ozone Park Junior High School 202 Robert H Goddard Grades: 6-8 | 1084 students
138-30 Lafayette St
Ozone Park, NY 11417
(718)848-0001 0.0 6-8 1084
- Howard Beach P.S. 232 Lindenwood Grades: K-8 | 1036 students
153-23 83rd St
Howard Beach, NY 11414
(718)848-9247 0.5 K-8 1036
- Ozone Park John Adams High School Grades: 9-12 | 2138 students
101-01 Rockaway Blvd
Ozone Park, NY 11417
(718)322-0666 0.7 9-12 2138
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.