Sam D Bundy Elementary School
- Sam D Bundy Elementary School's student population of 413 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sam D Bundy Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1330 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pitt County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmville H B Sugg Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 421 students
3992 Grimmersburg Street
Farmville, NC 27828
(252)753-2671 0.0 PK-2 421
- Farmville Farmville Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 732 students
3308 E Wilson Street
Farmville, NC 27828
(252)753-5138 0.1 9-12 732
- Greenville Falkland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 361 students
503 Nc 121
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)752-7820 7.2 K-5 361
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.