Scandia Elementary School
- Scandia Elementary School's student population of 324 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Scandia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#197 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Forest Lake Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marine On Saint Croix Marine Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 144 students
550 Pine St
Marine On Saint Croix, MN 55047
(651)351-8870 4.3 K-6 144
- Osceola Osceola Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 326 students
250 10th Ave E
Osceola, WI 54020
(715)294-3457 7.5 PK-2 326
- Osceola Osceola Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 368 students
1029 Oak Ridge Dr
Osceola, WI 54020
(715)294-4180 7.7 6-8 368
- Forest Lake Century Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 821 students
21395 Goodview Ave N
Forest Lake, MN 55025
(651)982-3000 7.9 7-9 821
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.