Selby Elementary - 02
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 95 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SD
- Math Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SD state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% SD state average).
How many students attend Selby Elementary - 02?
95 students attend Selby Elementary - 02.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
91% of Selby Elementary - 02 students are White, 4% of students are American Indian, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Selby Elementary - 02?
Selby Elementary - 02 has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the South Dakota state average of 12:1.
What grades does Selby Elementary - 02 offer ?
Selby Elementary - 02 offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Selby Elementary - 02. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities