Top South Dakota Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 top vocational public schools in South Dakota.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the South Dakota state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Top South Dakota Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Sioux Falls Cte - 37 High School 4700 W Career Circle
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
- Watertown Northeast Technical High School - 01 1311 3rd Ave Ne
Watertown, SD 57201
Grades: 9-12 | n/a students
- Sioux Falls Spanish Immersion Elementary - 65 201 E 38th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Grades: K-5 | 470 students
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.