Sheldon High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Sheldon High School?
The graduation rate of Sheldon High School is 50%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Sheldon High School?
94 students attend Sheldon High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Sheldon High School students are White, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sheldon High School?
Sheldon High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Sheldon High School offer ?
Sheldon High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Sheldon High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities