Top Camden Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in Camden, South Carolina, serving 808 students.
- Camden, SC public schools have a diversity score of 0.60, which is higher than the South Carolina average of 0.00.
- The most diverse school in Camden is Jackson Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in South Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 53% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
Top Camden, SC Public Middle Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Camden Camden Middle School902 Mcrae Road
Camden, SC 29020
Grades: 6-8 | 808 students
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.