Sparkman High School
View the Sparkman High School yearly calendar below.
- Sparkman High School, named after John Sparkman, is located in Harvest, Alabama. Sparkman is the largest and richest school in Northern Alabama and serves 10-12 grade students. The school's mascot is a Senator. Sparkman is part of the Madison County School System. Across the street is the Sparkman Ninth Grade School.
- Campus: Sparkman was once located in Toney, which is now Sparkman Middle School. Situated off of Jeff Road, the high school is two stories tall. And has art rooms, a media center, two gyms, two cafeterias, a photostudio where students can have film developed, drama rooms, a choir room, band rooms, musical theatre classes, etc. Internet access is available in all classrooms and the library. The high school is also part of the Sparkman 9th Grade School. Sparkman 9 opened in 2006.
- Famous Graduates: Notable graduates of Sparkman High School, AL include: Tam-Tam, rap singer.
Review Sparkman High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities