Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 801 students
- Minority Enrollment: 78%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 12% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 17% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Stansbury School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stansbury School's ranking?
Stansbury School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Most diverse schools (Top 20%) and Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
12% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 17% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Stansbury School?
801 students attend Stansbury School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
63% of Stansbury School students are Hispanic, 22% of students are White, 8% of students are Hawaiian, 4% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Stansbury School offer ?
Stansbury School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Stansbury School part of?
Stansbury School is part of Granite School District.
Review Stansbury School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities