Top Utah Public Schools
- Utah is the #36 largest school system in the United States, serving 646,178 students across the top 1,055 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Utah public schools have a diversity score of 0.29, which is lower than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 25% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 23:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(UT) School Average
Two or more races
Top Utah Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 7 Schools1,589 Students16% Minority
- 25 Schools12,036 Students14% Minority
- 44 Schools25,436 Students19% Minority
- 11 Schools4,008 Students16% Minority
- 4 Schools211 Students9% Minority
- 105 Schools80,255 Students16% Minority
- 15 Schools5,631 Students20% Minority
- 10 Schools2,296 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools994 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools1,618 Students25% Minority
- 19 Schools10,122 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools2,689 Students7% Minority
- 8 Schools1,256 Students8% Minority
- 10 Schools2,931 Students20% Minority
- 5 Schools2,881 Students5% Minority
- 5 Schools315 Students17% Minority
- 5 Schools496 Students6% Minority
- 311 Schools215,304 Students36% Minority
- 14 Schools3,118 Students61% Minority
- 16 Schools5,840 Students16% Minority
- 15 Schools4,704 Students9% Minority
- 22 Schools8,189 Students20% Minority
- 34 Schools15,075 Students17% Minority
- 14 Schools7,685 Students17% Minority
- 181 Schools141,331 Students18% Minority
- 9 Schools6,747 Students21% Minority
- 55 Schools32,441 Students19% Minority
- 4 Schools508 Students8% Minority
- 86 Schools50,472 Students28% Minority
Whopping cough is making a comeback, especially amongst children, prompting health officials to encourage pertussis vaccines and boosters. However, should the pertussis vaccine be required for public school enrollment? Learn about current proposed laws and its ramifications.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.