- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 124 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Stanton Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stanton Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Stanton Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stanton Elementary School?
What grades does Stanton Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Stanton Elementary School part of?
View the Stanton Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Stanton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities