- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 143 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 1%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in IA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Stanton High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stanton High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Stanton High School?
How many students attend Stanton High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stanton High School?
What grades does Stanton High School offer ?
What school district is Stanton High School part of?
View the Stanton High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Stanton High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities