- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 17%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sutters Mill's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 60-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Sutters Mill?
255 students attend Sutters Mill.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
83% of Sutters Mill students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, 1% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sutters Mill?
Sutters Mill has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Sutters Mill offer ?
Sutters Mill offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-3
What school district is Sutters Mill part of?
Sutters Mill is part of Gold Trail Union Elementary School District.
Review Sutters Mill. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities