- Grades: 4-8
- Enrollment: 305 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Gold Trail's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Gold Trail?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gold Trail?
What grades does Gold Trail offer ?
What school district is Gold Trail part of?
Review Gold Trail. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities