Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 142 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in MN)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% MN state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 53% MN state average).
What is the graduation rate of Swanville Secondary?
The graduation rate of Swanville Secondary is 80%, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 84%.
How many students attend Swanville Secondary?
142 students attend Swanville Secondary.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Swanville Secondary students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Swanville Secondary?
Swanville Secondary has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Swanville Secondary offer ?
Swanville Secondary offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Swanville Secondary part of?
Swanville Secondary is part of Swanville Public School District.
Review Swanville Secondary. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities