Traver Road Primary School
- Traver Road Primary School's student population of 334 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Traver Road Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pleasant Valley West Road/d'aquannis Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 320 students
181 West Rd
Pleasant Valley, NY 12569
(845)635-4310 1.4 3-5 320
- Poughkeepsie Dutchess Boces Grades: K-12 | 406 students
5 Boces Rd
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(845)486-4800 2.6 K-12 406
- Hyde Park Netherwood School Grades: K-5 | 289 students
648 Netherwood Rd
Hyde Park, NY 12538
(845)229-4055 4.0 K-5 289
- Poughkeepsie Overlook Primary School Grades: K-2 | 381 students
11 Mapleview Rd Ext
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845)486-4970 4.4 K-2 381
- Hyde Park Haviland Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 819 students
23 Haviland Rd
Hyde Park, NY 12538
(845)229-4030 5.0 6-8 819
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.