Top Louisa County Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in Louisa County, VA, serving 1,468 students.
- Louisa County, VA public high school have an average math proficiency score of 88% (versus the Virginia public high school average of 75%), and reading proficiency score of 90% (versus the 88% statewide average). High schools in Louisa County have an average ranking in the top 10% of Virginia public high schools.
- Louisa County, VA public high school have a Graduation Rate of 86%, which is less than the Virginia average of 87%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Louisa County High School, with 86% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Virginia or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Virginia public high school average of 49% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Virginia public high school average of 15:1.
Top Louisa County Public High Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Louisa County High School 757 Davis Hwy
Mineral, VA 23117
Grades: 9-12 | 1468 students
Although Chicago public schools opened for the start of the 2012 - 2013 school year, a possible teacher's strike may grind the entire district to a halt just a week later. Stay abreast of the negotiations and the backup plans the district has made to keep schools open, even without teachers on campus.
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.