22650 Virginia Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in 22650, Virginia, serving 256 students.
- Public school in zipcode 22650 have an average math proficiency score of 77% (versus the Virginia public school average of 72%), and reading proficiency score of 82% (versus the 80% statewide average). Schools in 22650, Virginia have an average ranking of 7/10, which is in the top 50% of Virginia public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Virginia public school average of 51% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the Virginia public school average of 15:1.
22650, VA Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Springfield Elementary School 158 Big Spring Lane
Rileyville, VA 22650
Grades: PK-5 | 256 students
Gang activity continues to be prevalent throughout public schools, ranging from urban cities to suburban enclaves. Learn about how public schools are combating gang violence today with comprehensive initiatives.
With the end of the “No Child Left Behind” program looming, it appears that almost 80% of our country’s schools will get a failing grade, according to federal standards. Could waivers help repair the broken NCLB program?
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.