Westwood Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 351 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 49%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MN
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 56% MN state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 59% MN state average).
How many students attend Westwood Elementary School?
351 students attend Westwood Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
51% of Westwood Elementary School students are White, 24% of students are Black, 11% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 6% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Westwood Elementary School?
Westwood Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Westwood Elementary School offer ?
Westwood Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Westwood Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities