Yreka Community Day
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 4-8
- Enrollment: 6 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Minority Enrollment: 34%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Yreka Community Day?
6 students attend Yreka Community Day.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
66% of Yreka Community Day students are White, 17% of students are American Indian, and 17% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Yreka Community Day?
Yreka Community Day has a student ration of 6:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Yreka Community Day offer ?
Yreka Community Day offers enrollment in grades 4-8
What school district is Yreka Community Day part of?
Yreka Community Day is part of Yreka Union Elementary School District.
Review Yreka Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities