Ada Elementary School
- The student population of 253 students has declined by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-6|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.29 is less than the state average of 0.51. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Ada-borup Public School District's student population of 482 students has decreased by 8% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,345 in this district is less than the state average of $12,795. The district revenue/student has grown by 13% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,671 is less than the state average of $13,079. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Ada-borup Public School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||482||522|
|District Total Revenue||$6 MM||$7 MM|
|District Spending||$6 MM||$7 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,345||$12,795|
|District Spending / Student||$12,671||$13,079|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AdaAda-borup Area Learning ProgramGrades: 9-12
604 W Thorpe Ave
Ada, MN 56510
- AdaAda-borup SecondaryGrades: 7-12 | 229 students
604 Thorpe Ave W
Ada, MN 56510
- Twin ValleyNorman County East SecondaryGrades: 7-12 | 149 students
Twin Valley, MN 56584
- Gary Norman County East Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 140 students
P. O. Box 100
Gary, MN 56545
- Hendrum Norman County West Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 150 students
Po Box 39
Hendrum, MN 56550
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.