Ulen-hitterdal Elementary School
- Ulen-hitterdal Elementary School's student population of 162 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ulen-hitterdal Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1047 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ULEN-HITTERDAL PUBLIC SCHOOL DIST School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hawley Hawley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 511 students
915 7th St
Hawley, MN 56549
(218)483-3316 13.7 PK-6 511
- Hawley Hawley Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 458 students
714 Joseph St
Hawley, MN 56549
(218)483-3555 13.9 7-12 458
- Lake Park Lake Park Audubon Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 302 students
611 Vigen Rd
Lake Park, MN 56554
(218)238-5916 15.3 7-12 302
- Ogema Ogema Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 310 students
212 Uran Street
Ogema, MN 56569
(218)473-6174 15.8 PK-4 310
- Waubun Waubun Elementary School Grades: 5-6 | 78 students
1013 3rd St
Waubun, MN 56589
(218)473-6173 16.7 5-6 78
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.