Top Hartford Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public middle school in Hartford, AL, serving 194 students.
- Hartford, AL public middle school have an average math proficiency score of 42% (versus the Alabama public middle school average of 43%), and reading proficiency score of 42% (versus the 44% statewide average). Middle schools in Hartford have an average ranking in the top 50% of Alabama public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Alabama public middle school average of 42% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is equal to the Alabama public middle school average of 18:1.
Top Hartford, AL Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Geneva County Middle School 301 Lily St
Hartford, AL 36344
Grades: 6-8 | 194 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.