Top Hartford Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in Hartford, AL, serving 227 students.
- Hartford, AL public high school have an average math proficiency score of 42% (versus the Alabama public high school average of 43%), and reading proficiency score of 27% (versus the 43% statewide average). High schools in Hartford have an average ranking in the bottom 50% of Alabama public high schools.
- Hartford, AL public high school have a Graduation Rate of 90%, which is equal to the Alabama average of 90%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Geneva County High School, with ≥90% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Alabama or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Alabama public high school average of 41% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is more than the Alabama public high school average of 17:1.
Top Hartford, AL Public High Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Geneva County High School 301 Lily St
Hartford, AL 36344
Grades: 9-12 | 227 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.