Altar Valley Middle School
- Altar Valley Middle School's student population of 308 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Altar Valley Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1078 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Altar Valley Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest elementary school is Robles Elementary School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Robles Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 327 students
9875 South Sasabe Road
Tucson, AZ 85736
(520)822-9418 0.6 PK-4 327
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.