Altar Valley Middle School
- The student population of 311 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 22% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 18:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.55 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Altar Valley Elementary School District's student population of 682 students has decreased by 29% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,828 is higher than the state average of $8,166. The district revenue/student has grown by 14% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,927 is higher than the state average of $8,440. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Altar Valley Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||682||325|
|District Total Revenue||$9 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,828||$8,166|
|District Spending / Student||$9,927||$8,440|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TucsonRobles Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 371 students
Hc#1 Box 130
Tucson, AZ 85736
TucsonLaura N. Banks Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 338 students
3200 S.lead Flower
Tucson, AZ 85735
TucsonDesert Mosaic SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 33 students
5757 W. Ajo Highway
Tucson, AZ 85735
TucsonPcjted - Southwest Alt. High SchoolGrades: 10-12
6855 South Mark Road
Tucson, AZ 85746
TucsonAnna Lawrence Intermediate SchoolGrades: 3-8 | 347 students
4850 W. Jeffrey Rd
Tucson, AZ 85757