Top Arizona Public Schools
- Arizona is the #14 largest school system in the United States, serving 1,102,288 students across the top 2,420 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Arizona public schools have a diversity score of 0.42, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- The most diverse school district in Arizona is Cobre Valley Institute Of Technology School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Arizona or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 61% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(AZ) School Average
Two or more races
Top Arizona Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 59 Schools10,844 Students84% Minority
- 76 Schools19,842 Students62% Minority
- 72 Schools18,250 Students60% Minority
- 34 Schools7,763 Students57% Minority
- 33 Schools6,693 Students47% Minority
- 8 Schools1,818 Students62% Minority
- 13 Schools2,352 Students78% Minority
- 1,263 Schools736,756 Students59% Minority
- 67 Schools23,650 Students34% Minority
- 93 Schools14,695 Students60% Minority
- 370 Schools142,553 Students67% Minority
- 119 Schools44,433 Students62% Minority
- 29 Schools9,924 Students97% Minority
- 104 Schools25,011 Students35% Minority
- 79 Schools37,704 Students86% Minority
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.