Arizona Public Schools
- Arizona is the #13 largest school system in the United States, serving 1,102,605 students across 2,444 public schools.
- Arizona public schools have a diversity score of 0.42, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- The most diverse school district in Arizona is Cobre Valley Institute Of Technology School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Arizona or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 61% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(AZ) School Average
Two or more races
Arizona Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 59 Schools10,844 Students84% Minority
- 76 Schools19,842 Students62% Minority
- 74 Schools18,250 Students60% Minority
- 35 Schools7,763 Students57% Minority
- 34 Schools6,693 Students47% Minority
- 8 Schools1,818 Students62% Minority
- 13 Schools2,352 Students78% Minority
- 1,269 Schools737,073 Students59% Minority
- 69 Schools23,650 Students34% Minority
- 93 Schools14,695 Students60% Minority
- 378 Schools142,553 Students67% Minority
- 122 Schools44,433 Students62% Minority
- 29 Schools9,924 Students97% Minority
- 106 Schools25,011 Students35% Minority
- 79 Schools37,704 Students86% Minority
August 10, 2018
Facts may simply be fiction in textbooks pulled from public schools in Virginia. Learn about the textbook blunder and how it may change the textbook review process in the future.
July 12, 2018
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
July 12, 2018
Meal delivery services are all the rage these days, but could they be the solution to the school lunch problem? Keep reading to find out!