Basis Oro Valley
Basis Oro Valley places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Basis Oro Valley's student population of 537 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||537 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Basis Oro Valley is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#5 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Basis Inc. 3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Basis Oro Valley is Canyon Del Oro High School (2.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Painted Sky Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 485 students
12620 N. Woodburne Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85755
(520)696-3800 2.4 PK-5 485
- Tucson Canyon Del Oro High School Grades: 9-12 | 1627 students
25 West Calle Concordia
Tucson, AZ 85704
(520)696-5560 2.9 9-12 1627
- Catalina Catalina Mountain School
14500 North Oracle Rd.
Catalina, AZ 85738
(520)818-3484 4.3 n/a n/a
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.