Robles Elementary School
- Robles Elementary School's student population of 327 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 40% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robles Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1323 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Altar Valley Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Altar Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 308 students
16350 W. Ajo Way
Tucson, AZ 85736
(520)822-1484 0.6 5-8 308
- Tucson Hiaki High School Grades: 9-12 | 68 students
4747 W. Calle Vicam
Tucson, AZ 85701
(520)882-3029 14.9 9-12 68
- Tucson Vesey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 703 students
5005 S. Butts Road
Tucson, AZ 85757
(520)908-4600 15.4 PK-5 703
- Tucson Maldonado Amelia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 339 students
3535 W. Messala Way
Tucson, AZ 85746
(520)908-4100 16.4 PK-5 339
- Tucson Valencia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 952 students
4400 West Irvington Rd
Tucson, AZ 85746
(520)908-4500 16.4 6-8 952
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.