- The student population of 378 students has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.26 is equal to the state average of 0.26. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Germantown School District's student population of 3,931 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,849 in this district is less than the state average of $14,268. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,359 is less than the state average of $13,946. The district spending/student has declined by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Germantown School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||3,931||850|
|District Total Revenue||$47 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$45 MM||$12 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,849||$14,268|
|District Spending / Student||$11,359||$13,946|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichfieldRichfield Elementary SchoolGrades: 3-8 | 265 students
3117 Holy Hill Rd
Richfield, WI 53076
GermantownGermantown High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1399 students
W180n11501 River Ln
Germantown, WI 53022
SussexWoodside Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 656 students
W236n7465 Woodside Rd
Sussex, WI 53089
ColgatePlat Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-2 | 190 students
4908 Monches Rd
Colgate, WI 53017
Menomonee FallsShady Lane Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 393 students
W172n8959 Shady Ln
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!