Top Wisconsin Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 top vocational public schools in Wisconsin.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 34% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Top Wisconsin Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Appleton Appleton Technical Academy 610 N Badger Ave
Appleton, WI 54914
Grades: 9-12 | 73 students
- Pleasant Prairie Lakeview Technology Academy 9449 88th Ave
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Grades: 9-12 | 438 students
- Milwaukee Nova Technical High School 2433 W Roosevelt Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.