Top Wisconsin Vocational Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 top vocational public schools in Wisconsin.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 31% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Top Wisconsin Vocational Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Appleton Appleton Technical Academy 610 N Badger Ave
Appleton, WI 54914
Grades: 9-12 | 73 students
- Park Falls Class Act Charter 400 9th St N
Park Falls, WI 54552
Grades: 9-12 | n/a students
- Mc Farland Destinations Career Academy Of Wisconsin High School 4709 Dale-curtin Dr
Mc Farland, WI 53558
Grades: K-12 | n/a students
- Ladysmith Health Care Academy Of Ladysmith-hawkins School District 115 E 6th St S
Ladysmith, WI 54848
Grades: 9-12 | 26 students
- Cumberland Island City Academy 980 8th Ave
Cumberland, WI 54829
Grades: 7-12 | 37 students
- Pleasant Prairie Lakeview Technology Academy 9449 88th Ave
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Grades: 9-12 | 438 students
- Milwaukee Nova Technical High School 2433 W Roosevelt Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Grades: 9-12 | 99 students
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.